Every year, Paris Blockchain Summit brings together the international ecosystem in an extraordinary place, and this third edition will not fail to make an impression. Giant palm trees, waterfalls, fountains, outdoor terraces and a movie theater will welcome enthusiasts to a 21,500 square foot space.
Combining nature and elegance, and spread over two floors in several thematic platforms (NFTs, the Metaverse and blockchain), the Equinoxe Palmeraie Paris will welcome more than 1,200 participants from more than 20 countries.
Considered by the World Economic Forum as a pillar of the fourth industrial revolution, this market, currently estimated at 5 billion dollars, will reach 67 billion dollars in 2026, or 10% of world GDP. More than ever, it is important to position yourself well, and the Paris Blockchain Summit is here to help you.
With nearly 50 speakers from multinationals such as Nestlé and L’Oréal, as well as organizations from sports, venture capital, French and European parliaments, the Metaverse, crypto trading and digital law, Paris Blockchain Summit is an event that will provide concrete answers to the challenges and trends of tomorrow:
- The Metaverse: Why do large companies and institutions rely on the Metaverse? Is it just hype or a real revolution?
- GameFi and play-to-earn: How are blockchain games a new economy in emerging countries? Can players be compensated for their contribution to a virtual economy?
- Regulation: what regime should apply to NFTs? Will the MICA regulation put an end to the development of the crypto-asset market in Europe?
- Sports: How can the Blockchain allow an evolution of the sports sponsorship market? With nearly 16% of the world’s population obese, is moving for a living a viable solution to obesity?
- Intellectual property: Do NFTs allow artists to better monetize their creations? How to manage the copyright and the right of exploitation of a work with an NFT.
- Music: Is the future of the music industry based on NFTs? How do the supervisory authorities like SACEM react?
- The Economy: As Inflation Soars, Can Bitcoin Be an Effective Inflation Hedge? How will digital currencies and central bank stablecoins impact the economy? Are NFTs a new asset class to diversify wealth?
Experts will answer all these questions and more. Now is the time to book tickets to join the most qualitative and business event of summer 2022. Summer Tickets can be purchased with an additional 30% discount using the code “MEDIA30” until 8 June.
Those who wish to present their project or share their experience on stage can register on the official website of the event or contact the PBS team.