The asymmetrical multiplayer game based on Akira Toriyama’s manga and anime finally has a release date. Bandai Namco has announced that the title will hit stores on October 14, 2022 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Next-gen versions will work through backwards compatibility, the company said in a press release.
Although physical pre-orders are already available in select stores, Bandai Namco said digital pre-orders will be available at a later date.
All Dragon Ball: The Breakers editions
The game will be available in three different editions:
- The Core Edition will only be available digitally and will include the base game. If you pre-ordered, you will receive an Android 18 transphere with the wall kick skill and the Scouter (blue) accessory.
- The Special Edition will be released in both physical and digital formats and will include the full game and the Special Edition Pack, which includes a customizable costume, two-handed victory pose, and dragon vehicle skin (yellow). Those who pre-order it will receive the Android 18 transphere and the Scouter accessory (blue).
- The limited edition will only be available for purchase from the Bandai Namco store. Along with the Special Edition content, it will bring a Steelbook, 3 Stalker Stickers, the Cell Shell Figure, and the Potara (Green) Game Accessory.
When and how to register for the closed network test
Bandai Namco has scheduled a closed network test, which will take place on all platforms on August 6 and 7. Players have the option to register here for access, although registration does not guarantee selection. During the beta, it will be possible to control Cell and Frieza (bad guys), while on the side of the survivors we will manage Oolong, Bulma or an avatar.
The closed test will take place on the following dates:
- Friday, August 5, 7-11 p.m. (PT)
- Saturday, August 6, 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. (PT)
- Saturday, August 6, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (PT)
- Sunday, August 7 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. (PT)
In Dragon Ball: The Breakers, the survivors will try at all costs to escape the clutches of the enemy, a very powerful villain that they will not be able to face in normal situations.