The festive limited edition adds cosmetic changes to the cars in the form of a two-tone exterior, red accents and more.
The Festive Limited Edition adds a two-tone exterior along with red accents on the grille and headlight/DRL surrounds.
- The limited-edition festive cars get an exclusive two-tone exterior.
- No mechanical or functionality additions.
- Offered on higher versions of the respective models at no additional cost.
With festival season fast approaching, automakers are rolling out special editions and another to join the bandwagon is Renault. The French brand has launched the Festive Limited Edition (LE) of its entire range, which includes the Kiger, Triber and Kwid. Only cosmetic adjustments were made to the cars. Reservations for the limited-edition line of cars begin September 2.
On the design side, the Festive Limited Edition gives all three cars a new look. The exterior is characterized by the new two-tone color with the body in white and the roof in mystery black. The cars also receive red accents on the grille, headlight/DRL surround and side door decals. The Renault Kiger Festive Limited Edition also gets silver alloys and red brake calipers, while the Triber Festive Limited Edition comes with piano black wheel covers and door handles. The limited edition Kwid gets piano black hubcaps and ORVMs.
The Festive Limited Editions of the Renault Kiger, Triber and Kwid are mechanically unchanged. Which means the limited edition Renault Kiger uses the 1.0 liter NA petrol engine with 72 hp mated to a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission and the 1.0 liter turbo-petrol with 100 hp which can be obtained with a 5-speed manual or CVT.
The Renault Triber Limited Edition uses the same 72 hp, 1.0 liter NA petrol with 5MT or an automatic transmission. Renault supplies the Kwid limited edition with a 68 hp 1.0-litre petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
Only the higher versions of the Renault Kiger, Triber and Kwid are offered with the Festive Limited Edition. Renault will sell the Festive Limited Edition models at the same price as the respective higher versions.
- Renault Kiger prices range from Rs 8.39 lakh (ex-showroom) for the RXZ 1.0-liter MT to Rs 10.39 lakh (ex-showroom) for the RXZ 1.0-liter Turbo CVT.
- Renault Triber is priced at Rs 7.78 lakh (ex-showroom) for the RXZ trim and goes up to Rs 8.30 lakh (ex-showroom) for the RXZ automatic.
- Renault Kwid prices range from Rs 5.54 lakh (ex-showroom) for the Climber trim and go up to Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom) for the automatic Climber.
— ENDS —